6 hrs 10 mins
Chef Argyle's Note:
Easy and delicious! Great fall/winter comfort meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless beef cubes
- 2 -3 carrots, sliced
- 2 -3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 onion, diced (white or yellow)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 12 ounces dark beer
- 0.5 (3 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1Add beef and vegetables to crockpot.
- 2Mix the remaining ingredients (except cornstarch) in a bowl and pour over beef.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- 4When you hit the 6-hour mark, mix the cornstarch with about 1 tbsp of water, then add this mixture to the crock pot.
- 5Leave the lid off, turn the crock pot to high, and let it cook for another 10 minutes or so, until the sauce starts to thicken a bit.
- 6Serve with some crusty bread and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Beef & Beer Stew
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1168.1
- Calories from Fat 1013
- Total Fat 112.6 g
- Saturated Fat 45.9 g
- Cholesterol 155.4 mg
- Sodium 1173.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 15.3 g