1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Beef Barbecue
13 hrs 10 mins
Miss Erin's Note:
This is the first thing I made in my new crock pot. I borrowed a lot of this recipe from Vincy Bramblett's Easy Beef BBQ.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the roast on low, covered with the bottle of beer.
- 2In the morning, drain the liquid out of the crock pot and shred the beef.
- 3Combine the other ingredients and pour over the beef.
- 4Keep the crock pot on low heat until ready to serve.
- 5If you need to add liquid, add a little bit of water.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Beef Barbecue
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.4
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 645.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 49.4 g