Recipe by Miss Erin C.
This is the first thing I made in my new crock pot. I borrowed a lot of this recipe from Vincy Bramblett's Easy Beef BBQ.
Top Review by polly salama
this was a great EASY dish. i used my own homemade barbeque sauce and added two cloves of garlic-but i think erins version would have been just as good. the honey really adds to the great flavor. the meat was sooo tender and just fell apart- great on kiaser rolls with potato salad and some greens. thanks erin!!!
- 3 lbs beef roast
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Frank's red hot sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer (I use Shiner Bock)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the roast on low, covered with the bottle of beer.
- In the morning, drain the liquid out of the crock pot and shred the beef.
- Combine the other ingredients and pour over the beef.
- Keep the crock pot on low heat until ready to serve.
- If you need to add liquid, add a little bit of water.