- 4 slice bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 680.38 g boneless beef steaks, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 small red potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 354.88 ml fresh baby carrots, cut in half length wise
- 236.59 ml frozen corn
- 59.14 ml uncooked regular pearl barley
- 2 (793.78 g) can beef broth
- 411.06 g candiced tomatoes seasoned with basil garlic & oregano, undrained
- 340.19 g jar beef gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in large non stick skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes. Stirring frequently.
- Add Beef and onion salt and pepper; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until beef is browned.
- Into 4 quart crock pot layer potatoes, carrots, corn and barley. Top with beef mixture. Pour broth tomatoes and gravy over top. DO NOT STIR!
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours. Stir before serving.