Crock Pot Beef and Peppers
- Cut the steak into serving size pieces. If desired, you can brown the meat in a little hot oil before adding to crockpot.
- Place the thinly sliced pepper rings in bottom of crockpot, reserving a few to place on top of meat if desired.
- Arrange the meat on peppers evenly, carful not to stack one piece directly on top of another.
- Mix all other ingredients and pour over meat and peppers.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for about 4 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and/or steamed veggies.