Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This can be an easy crock pot meal that is hearty and pleasing.
- 3 (680.38 g) box beef broth or 3 (680.38 g) box beef stock
- 1 large beef roast
- garlic powder
- egg noodles (Frozen or Kluski or even homemade)
- Start with putting Roast and broth or stock in crock pot and cook on high for 4-6 hours. Adding Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder to taste.
- Once the beef has cooked add the noodles and let cook for another 30 min to 1 hour.
- You can also add any veggies that you would like to this recipe and can shred the beef or cut into larger pieces for serving. I like to serve this over mashed potatoes.
A good and simple recipe. Very much as my mom used to make. I used about six ounces of the Kluski noodles. I added an onion to the beef as well. It easily serves eight. Simple and plain enough to be spiced to taste. My family likes just a Tbsp of tomato paste stirred into the broth, and lots of garlic. The timing for the noodles was just right. Thanks for the recipe!
Watching Helix and eating beef and noodles
Very very easy and delicious. I added some garlic and onions to the broth and seasoned my roast. I used frozen egg noodles and it almost tasted as good as my mothers. ALMOST (: