Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This can be an easy crock pot meal that is hearty and pleasing.
- 3 (8 ounce) boxes beef broth or 3 (8 ounce) boxes beef stock
- 1 large beef roast
- garlic powder
- egg noodles (Frozen or Kluski or even homemade)
- Start with putting Roast and broth or stock in crock pot and cook on high for 4-6 hours. Adding Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder to taste.
- Once the beef has cooked add the noodles and let cook for another 30 min to 1 hour.
- You can also add any veggies that you would like to this recipe and can shred the beef or cut into larger pieces for serving. I like to serve this over mashed potatoes.
A good and simple recipe. Very much as my mom used to make. I used about six ounces of the Kluski noodles. I added an onion to the beef as well. It easily serves eight. Simple and plain enough to be spiced to taste. My family likes just a Tbsp of tomato paste stirred into the broth, and lots of garlic. The timing for the noodles was just right. Thanks for the recipe!
Very very easy and delicious. I added some garlic and onions to the broth and seasoned my roast. I used frozen egg noodles and it almost tasted as good as my mothers. ALMOST (:
I think the ingredients are spot on- I added frozen egg noodles directly to the beef after shredding in the crock pot. This is a mistake. The noodles are like dough this way. I would either make homemade noodles, or prep the noodles outside of the crock pot.