Recipe by Linda
This is a very easy crock pot soup that is good for those crisp fall or cold winter nights. Enjoy with some crusty French bread.
Top Review by V.A.
I didn't change a thing about this recipe, and it was fantastic! The hubby said it should replace my other "beef soup" and I could not agree more! I loved that the mushrooms didn't break down, and that it was super easy to prepare. We will have this again and again, it was really very good! Thanks so much for posting your recipe :)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, cut into cubes (can use beef stew meat instead)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 4 -6 ounces sliced mushrooms