Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
There is no need to peek at this while cooking. This is perfect served over mashed potatoes, rice or egg noodles.
- 2 lbs steak, cubed (your choice)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, with liquid
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker and stir well.
- Cook on low for at least 8 hours.
I thought this was a delicious meal that was easily prepared. I opted for fresh mushrooms instead of canned. This gave it some additional flavor and texture.
This was extrememly easy to make. I do think that it was a bit bland and could use some spices of your choice (black pepper, Original Mrs. Dash, etc.) Also, for mushroom lovers I would add a second can of mushrooms, but this one drained of all liquid.