A very easy Asian style Beef and Broccoli in the crock pot.
Make and share this Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- Place beef in a crock pot.
- In a small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, and garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- In a cup, stir cornstarch and 2 tablespoons sauce from the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine.
- Add broccoli to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
This is a great meal. So easy and such tender beef. I would double the beef, though, and reduce the sauce in a saucepan. For me, the broccoli took closer to 45 min to cook. I think I would also add a bit of ginger next time, too.