- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless round steak, cubed
- 4 1⁄2 ounces sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beef, mushrooms, onion, broth and teriyaki sauce in crock pot.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons of water 35-40 minutes before serving. Stir into beef mixture.
- Add broccoli; stir. Cover and cook 35-40 minutes more until broccoli is tender.