Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
These beans are a great addition to a cook-out.
- 4 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, drained
- 4 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans butter beans, drained
- 2 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 cups salsa
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 2 hours.
I cut the recipe in half and there was still enough to feed an army. I added some ham, garlic and chile sauce as well. They were good and so easy to do. I also make a baked bean dish from scratch and it just has a bit more "umph" to it than this.