1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Bean Medley and Sausage Stew
5 hrs 20 mins
This is another simple recipe I came up with using some ingredients that became available on island.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 g frozen oregon bean medley
- 150 g frozen assorted bell peppers (julienned-style)
- 1/2 large onion (quartered and sliced)
- 250 g spicy sausage (cut to bite size)
- 5 slices bacon (julienned)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth or 2 cups bouillon
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1Place all the ingredients, except bouillon and flour, into the crock pot.
- 2Thoroughly mix flour into chicken broth.
- 3Pour mixture over ingredients in the crock pot.
- 4Cover and cook on high for 5 to 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 5***For a quick and tasty lunch, combine the Bean Medley and Sausage Stew with a toasted combo “baby cheese”, onion cheese, and mushroom cheese sandwich.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Bean Medley and Sausage Stew
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.3
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 971.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: