1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Bean Dip With Meat
2 hrs 30 mins
This is a very simple recipe for a great meal! You can add your own tweak to it by spicing it up a notch with extra green chilies. My family really goes for this one...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger and onion together and drain.
- 2Place all ingredients together into a large crock pot, stir well to mix.
- 3Cook on high for an hour, reduce heat to medium, heat thoroughly.
- 4Serve with your favorite toppings and chips.
- 5You may want to spice it up and add extra chilies.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Bean Dip With Meat
Serving Size: 1 (824 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1045.8
- Calories from Fat 459
- Total Fat 51.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 235.3 mg
- Sodium 2952.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 76.9 g