Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a very simple recipe for a great meal! You can add your own tweak to it by spicing it up a notch with extra green chilies. My family really goes for this one...
- 1587.57 g hamburger
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 (1700.97 g) can refried beans
- 2 (1700.97 g) canof hot diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 850.48 g can tomato sauce
- 453.59 g bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 453.59 g container sour cream
- tortilla chips, scoops, 1 bag
- Brown hamburger and onion together and drain.
- Place all ingredients together into a large crock pot, stir well to mix.
- Cook on high for an hour, reduce heat to medium, heat thoroughly.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and chips.
- You may want to spice it up and add extra chilies.