Recipe by MamawCook
This is a very simple recipe for a great meal! You can add your own tweak to it by spicing it up a notch with extra green chilies. My family really goes for this one...
- 3 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 (30 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 (30 ounce) cansof hot diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (30 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- tortilla chips, scoops, 1 bag
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger and onion together and drain.
- Place all ingredients together into a large crock pot, stir well to mix.
- Cook on high for an hour, reduce heat to medium, heat thoroughly.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and chips.
- You may want to spice it up and add extra chilies.