Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup picante sauce (your choice)
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- tortilla chips
- In a bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients; transfer to a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until heated through, stirring once or twice.
- Serve with chips and salsa.
This recipe is absolutely fantastic. It not only tastes great, but it couldn't be simpler or faster to put together. Even people that don't normally like refried beans gobble this up. It's a keeper!
Great dip. It has a great taste - it would be really good spread on warm tortilla shells also. I was afraid to use the whole tablespoon of chili powder because I had guests who don't care for really spicy food, but next time I will use the whole tablespoon.
Excellent bean dip. Will do this one again and again. Yummy!! Thanks!