Recipe by Danielle Michalski
Top Review by Laura O.
This recipe is absolutely fantastic. It not only tastes great, but it couldn't be simpler or faster to put together. Even people that don't normally like refried beans gobble this up. It's a keeper!
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup picante sauce (your choice)
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- tortilla chips