1/3 Photos of Crock Pot BBQ Ribs
7 hrs 10 mins
This is my own finger licking good recipe that is a hit every time and you don't even have to fire up the barbie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine rub ingredients mixing well.
- 2Rub on all sides of ribs.
- 3Place ribs meaty side up in crock pot.
- 4Cover; cook on low for 6 hours.
- 5Drain the grease from the crock.
- 6Place the ribs back in and cover with bbq sauce.
- 7Cook for another hour.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot BBQ Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1338.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: