Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
A very simple crock pot recipe for BBQ pulled pork.
Make and share this Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs boneless pork shoulder
- 1 (20 ounce) bottle root beer
- 16 ounces barbecue sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package rolls
- Put the pork loin in the crock pot.
- Add the root beer so it just barely covers the pork.
- Cook for 7 hours on low setting.
- Add BBQ sauce and stir. (Making sure the pork is pulling apart into slivers).
- Serve onto rolls and enjoy!