Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sounds yummy. Haven't tried it yet but my 3 year old loves to color in the recipe book this is in and I don't want it to get ruined so I'm saving it here.
- Place pork roast in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 10-12 hours or high 5-6 hours.
- Remove roast from the stoneware and using two forks pull the meat into shredded pieces.
- Pour out any liquid in the stoneware and combine the pork and remaining ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve the pork on buns or rolls.