Recipe by Icancook2
Sounds yummy. Haven't tried it yet but my 3 year old loves to color in the recipe book this is in and I don't want it to get ruined so I'm saving it here.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs pork roast
- 1 (14 ounce) bottleof your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 hamburger buns or 8 hard rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork roast in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 10-12 hours or high 5-6 hours.
- Remove roast from the stoneware and using two forks pull the meat into shredded pieces.
- Pour out any liquid in the stoneware and combine the pork and remaining ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve the pork on buns or rolls.