Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Sounds yummy. Haven't tried it yet but my 3 year old loves to color in the recipe book this is in and I don't want it to get ruined so I'm saving it here.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs pork roast
- 1 (14 ounce) bottleof your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 hamburger buns or 8 hard rolls
- Place pork roast in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 10-12 hours or high 5-6 hours.
- Remove roast from the stoneware and using two forks pull the meat into shredded pieces.
- Pour out any liquid in the stoneware and combine the pork and remaining ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve the pork on buns or rolls.
Everyone I've made it for LOVES it and asks for the recipe. Make sure you use really good BBQ sauce....I cooked it first in vinegar, to add more flavor.
Pork loin roast with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce is what I used to make this today. The loin was very lean so after mixing everything together I added some apple juice so it would not dry out in the crockpot. I adopted this chef for the *Spring PAC 2008* game