4 hrs 15 mins
You will SWEAR that this had to have been slowly smoked like your favorite BBQ! I bring this to get togethers all the time and everyone just assumes I have a smoker....AND I don't tell them otherwise! It's our little secret! You will LOVE this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1814.36-2721.55 g boneless pork butt
- 24.64 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 whole yellow onion, chopped
- 4 whole bay leaves
- 113.39 g bottle colgin liquid smoke, mesquite flavor
- 14.79 ml salt
- 14.79 ml pepper
- 1Season roast with 1/2 tbsp each of salt and of pepper.
- 2Brown roast in hot skillet a few minutes on each side.
- 3Place roast in crock-pot.
- 4Add bay leaves and chopped onion.
- 5Pour in Worcestershire and liquid smoke.
- 6Fill crock pot with water until cover roast well.
- 7Add other 1/2 tbsp each of both salt and pepper.
- 8Cook on high for 4-5 hours until meat can be easily pulled apart with a gentle touch from a fork.
- 9Once cooked remove meat from crock pot and shred well.
- 10Mix all ingredients of sauce together (or you can use your favorite store bought kind)and stir in with the meat until you get your own desired sauce coverage.
- 11Spoon onto buns and you have a perfect bbq sandwich!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.5
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 102.3 mg
- Sodium 866.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: