This is so easy and the kids love it. The meal makes itsself.
Make and share this Crock Pot BBQ Pork Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pork tenderloin (mine are over 1 pound)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleyour favorite barbecue sauce (I use with honey)
- salt and pepper
- hamburger bun (I used potato rolls)
- Pour whole bottle of BBQ in crock pot; add pork, salt and pepper.
- Put your lid on and cook on low for 6 hours.
- The meat will start to shred. When it does, I flip it on high heat and cook it another 1/2 hour until all is shredded.
- Add to hamburger bun/rolls.
mmmm! Sooo easy! I took this recipe camping. Everyone kept commenting about the good smell wafting out of the trailer! The kids liked it too.
Thank you soooo much for this recipe Lisa,I am just learning how easy it is to use a crockpot,( I am 58 years old) and this was the first recipe I tried.My husband has asked for it twice since I first made it,He absolutely can not get over being able to go off and leave home and come back to a meal.This makes the best BBQ ever. Thanks,Darlene Summers
Thanks for this no fuss dish.My mother is a huge fan of BBQ pork and this was easy way to please her.I added some chopped onions and bell peppers.I also added a couple of drops of kithchen bouquet to the BBQ sauce.(I mixed two flavors)Wonderful meal,thanks for sharing.