1/1 Photo of Crock Pot BBQ Pork Sandwiches
6 hrs 5 mins
Lisa in Oregon's Note:
This is so easy and the kids love it. The meal makes itsself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pork tenderloin (mine are over 1 pound)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle your favorite barbecue sauce (I use with honey)
- salt and pepper
- hamburger bun (I used potato rolls)
- 1Pour whole bottle of BBQ in crock pot; add pork, salt and pepper.
- 2Put your lid on and cook on low for 6 hours.
- 3The meat will start to shred. When it does, I flip it on high heat and cook it another 1/2 hour until all is shredded.
- 4Add to hamburger bun/rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1018.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g