Recipe by Lezahjc
This came out of desperation one day when I hadn't planned anything for dinner and only had half defrosted some pork chops. I just layered everything in the crockpot and 6 hours later we had dinner! It's very simple, very few ingredients and we thought it was very tender and tasty. I hope you enjoy!
Top Review by Shannon C.
This is GREAT!! I made this for my son and I for dinner and he actually ate 4 round porkchop's! I myself ate 21/2! Super simple and very tender and delicious! I'm making them again!!
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleof your favourite barbecue sauce (I use Honey Smoke)
- 6 pork chops (you can use boneless or bone in)
- seasoning (I use Garlic Plus by Club House)
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn crockpot on high and remove liner (if you can). Spread some BBQ sauce on the bottom of the crock.
- Run each chop under some warm water.
- Put 2 chops on the bottom of the crock. Put some BBQ sauce and seasonings on each chop Layer chops, sauce and seasonings. Add the remaining sauce over the top.
- Return the crock to the pot, put on lid.
- After about an hour, turn down to low. Cook for about 5-6 hours. If you used bone-in chops, be careful as the chops are very tender and will fall off the bone.
- We usually have ours with mashed potatoes, or throw some potatoes in the oven and bake them for the last hour or so.
- It would probably work well with rice too if you want.