5 hrs 5 mins
This came out of desperation one day when I hadn't planned anything for dinner and only had half defrosted some pork chops. I just layered everything in the crockpot and 6 hours later we had dinner! It's very simple, very few ingredients and we thought it was very tender and tasty. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle of your favourite barbecue sauce (I use Honey Smoke)
- 6 pork chops (you can use boneless or bone in)
- seasoning (I use Garlic Plus by Club House)
- 1Turn crockpot on high and remove liner (if you can). Spread some BBQ sauce on the bottom of the crock.
- 2Run each chop under some warm water.
- 3Put 2 chops on the bottom of the crock. Put some BBQ sauce and seasonings on each chop Layer chops, sauce and seasonings. Add the remaining sauce over the top.
- 4Return the crock to the pot, put on lid.
- 5After about an hour, turn down to low. Cook for about 5-6 hours. If you used bone-in chops, be careful as the chops are very tender and will fall off the bone.
- 6We usually have ours with mashed potatoes, or throw some potatoes in the oven and bake them for the last hour or so.
- 7It would probably work well with rice too if you want.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.7
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Sodium 1119.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 36.0 g