Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I made this recipe up one afternoon when I didn't have all the ingredients to make what I wanted. My friend Carrie loved it and requested the recipe to make for herself. It's an easy recipe and a unique flavor.
- Put the pork loin in a large crock pot.
- Add beer and Italian dressing.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until it starts to fall apart, turning occasionally.
- When finished cooking, drain off juices.
- Shred pork with a fork.
- Add BBQ & Teriyaki Sauce.
- Stir well.
- Continue to cook on low for another hour or until completed heated.
- Add more BBQ or Teriyaki to taste.
- Serve on buns with pepper jack cheese.
The prep was a snap. Tasted wonderful!
This was yummy, but a little too sweet for me. I think I will use only 1/2 cup of the teriaki and a smoky instead of sweet BBQ sauce next time. I also used spicy Italian dressing with good results - gave it a little kick. Good and easy recipe though, so no other complaints except the sweetness, which is just a personal preference. Thanks!
I did this a little differently than written but still had great results. I combined everything and let it sit overnight. I grilled the pork loin on the BBQ and poured the liquid over the meat, throughout cooking, until the meat was fully cooked through. The meat looked beautiful and came out exceptionally tender with an excellent flavor, the beer really came through but not overwhelmingly so. I would not hesitate to do this again, thanks!