Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
I tasted this recipe at a covered dish affair. I picked it apart and came up with this recipe
- 2 lbs frozen green beans
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Dice bacon and saute' til crisp.
- Drain bacon reserving 2 T drippings.
- Saute onions in drippings until transparent.
- Blend together remaining ingredients, set aside.
- Pour beans in crock pot.
- Top with bacon, onions and sauce.
- Cook 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
This tasted great!