Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This was actually an accident, I was trying to make Asian Hoisin Ribs that I adapted from a Betty Crocker recipe, and goofed up, I'm glad though, this made the best BBQ beef sandwiches ever!
- 3 lbs cheap steak (I usually use London Broil, or whatever is on sale)
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cut steak into 1" strips, while trimming off excess fat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together Hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, Worcestershire wauce, and ginger.
- Dip the meat into the sauce to lightly coat it.
- Place meat into crock pot and dump remaining sauce over it.
- Cover and cook on low heat about 8 hours, or until it will fall apart.
- Take the meat out and place on a plate.
- Using 2 forks pull the meat apart to shred it.
- Mix shredded meat back in with the sauce.
- Serve on rolls for a delicious BBQ beef sandwich.