Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 hrs
I got this great recipe from a friend. The roast will just fall apart when done. You could also use this recipe with pork or chicken
- 1 pot roast
- 1 (18 ounce) bottlekraft original barbecue sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- hamburger bun
- Mix all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Time will vary depending on how large your roast is.
- When finished, use fork to pull apart and shred.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
This was so sweet and yummy! I did use a bottle of honey BBQ sauce. This is a great recipe, and I think next time I might add a little garlic and dehydrated onion to it too! Thanks so much for another great recipe!!! :)
I didn't have enough time to crock a roast so used boneless beef ribs and covered them with your wonderful BBQ Sauce. My oh my, how good they turned out. We enjoyed every bite. Thanks for posting. Laudee C.
Finally! A BBQ recipe that satisfies my picky dh. I tossed this in the crock this morning and drooled over the smell all day. :D Thanks.