- 3 lbs spareribs, cut in pieces
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place spareribs in crock pot (they can be simmered first to reduce fat).
- Combine other ingredients except onion; mix well.
- Pour sauce over spareribs.
- Add onion.
- Cook on high for 1 hour.
- Turn to low and cook 4-6 hours (if spareribs are precooked) or 9-10 hours (if raw meat is used).