Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
Very tasty, its a friend of mine's recipe. I doubled the recipe and served it for a small dinner party for 6, right from the crock pot. The side dishes were roasted baby new potatoes, a stir-fry of mixed veggies and a spinach salad. It all went and they could have eaten more. Enjoy!
- 2 lbs roast, trimmed, lean
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup tomato paste
- 24 peppercorns
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Sprinkle salt over the roast and place in crock pot.
- Spread tomato paste over meat; embed peppercorns into paste; top with onions and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8-10 hours.
- Serve meat with accumulated gravy.