Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
We love this barbecued brisket.
Make and share this Crock Pot Barbecued Beef Brisket recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 fresh beef brisket, trimmed (2-1/2 pounds)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients and rub over brisket. Place in crock pot.
- In a large bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Pour half over the brisket and set the remaining sauce aside.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Serve with the reserved sauce.
DH LOVES this and is always always asking for it. I add a bit more of everthing as I think there should be a little more sauce. Overall, great!
Loved it! It's simple, easy and very tasty. I like the home made barbecue sause a lot better than store brands. I served it on buns and served with some slaw :) I think I liked it more than my family though...