Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a tasty barbecue steak that's made in the crock pot.
Make and share this Crock Pot Barbecue Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef chuck steaks, 1 1/2-inch thick
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut the beef on a diagonal, across the grain into slices 1" wide and place in the crock pot.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over the meat, and mix.
- Cover and cook on Low for 3 to 5 hours.
I used this recipe for some cheap cuts of steak and was amazed at how well it turned out. The steak was tender and the sauce was really good. Thanks bmcnichol's for a great dinner!
My family loved it! I made it exactly to the recipe.