Recipe by Seasoned Cook
Great for a busy day! Such an easy meal and nothing can beat the flavor of barbecued ribs. Extremely tender ribs. Most all vegetables go with this entree. Everyone will love the cook and smack their lips!
- 2 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- vegetable oil
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly brown ribs and onion in vegetable oil. Salt and pepper ribs generously. Place in crock pot.
- Mix all other ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Turn crock pot to high for 1 hour and low for remaining 3 to 4 hours.
- Note: If you would like sauce thicker, mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch in 2 tablespoons water and add last 15 minutes.