Recipe by KissKiss
This couldn't be easier and it's so delicious. Serve it up with some corn on the cob and watermelon, and you've got the perfect summer dinner.
- 2 -3 lbs lean boneless pork roast
- 1 large walla walla onions or 1 large vidalia onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 28 ounces barbecue sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's Original recommended)
- 8 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork roast in crock pot.
- Add onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover roast with water.
- Crock on low for 8 hours.
- Remove roast and onions and place in a large bowl, discarding the cooking water.
- Fork-shred the pork, discarding any fat (if necessary).
- Return shredded meat and onions to crock pot.
- Dump the sauce over it and crock an hour or so on low until heated thoroughly.
- Serve on toasted buns.