1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Barbecue Pulled Pork
9 hrs 5 mins
This couldn't be easier and it's so delicious. Serve it up with some corn on the cob and watermelon, and you've got the perfect summer dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pork roast in crock pot.
- 2Add onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- 3Cover roast with water.
- 4Crock on low for 8 hours.
- 5Remove roast and onions and place in a large bowl, discarding the cooking water.
- 6Fork-shred the pork, discarding any fat (if necessary).
- 7Return shredded meat and onions to crock pot.
- 8Dump the sauce over it and crock an hour or so on low until heated thoroughly.
- 9Serve on toasted buns.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Barbecue Pulled Pork
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.4
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 1238.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 32.4 g
- Protein 36.5 g