Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Melt in your mouth wonderfully easy recipe.
Make and share this Crock Pot Barbecue Pork Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs pork ribs (the nice big meaty ones)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons season salt
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I like KC Masterpiece Original)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 chopped onion
- Mix half of the spices with the flour rub on pork ribs until coated. Heat oil in frying pan on med-high and brown all sides of ribs.
- Place the browned ribs in a crock pot.
- Mix in bowl barbecue sauce, salad dressing, remaining spices & chopped onion.
- Pour over ribs, cook on high at least 3-4 hours on high turning 2-3 times during cooking. Meat will fall apart.
Just great! The BBQ sauce does kind of cook out during the crockpottting but easy to add more after the ribs are done. This is a keeper! Thanks!!
The meat was tender, but the sauce was not to my liking. Sorry but not a fan of the dressing.
Great recipe! The ribs really do fall appart. I didn't have any italian salid dressing so I used ranch instead and the ribs tasted great.