- 3 lbs pork ribs (the nice big meaty ones)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons season salt
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I like KC Masterpiece Original)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix half of the spices with the flour rub on pork ribs until coated. Heat oil in frying pan on med-high and brown all sides of ribs.
- Place the browned ribs in a crock pot.
- Mix in bowl barbecue sauce, salad dressing, remaining spices & chopped onion.
- Pour over ribs, cook on high at least 3-4 hours on high turning 2-3 times during cooking. Meat will fall apart.