1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Barbecue Country Ribs
9 hrs 10 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Makes a sweet sauce that is nicely sticky so have lots of napkins! Great for days when the weather isn't good enough to grill outside!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ribs, onion and garlic in crock pot.
- 2Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or until pork is cooked through and tender (your time may vary with your appliance).
- 3Drain ribs and onion from crock pot.
- 4Discard any juices from crock pot and return meat and onions to crock pot.
- 5Stir together barbecue sauce and jam until blended.
- 6Pour over ribs, stirring lightly to coat.
- 7Cook on high for 30 minutes or until sauce has thickened and ribs are glazed.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Barbecue Country Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.9
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 167.8 mg
- Sodium 515.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 47.6 g