Makes a sweet sauce that is nicely sticky so have lots of napkins! Great for days when the weather isn't good enough to grill outside!
- Place ribs, onion and garlic in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or until pork is cooked through and tender (your time may vary with your appliance).
- Drain ribs and onion from crock pot.
- Discard any juices from crock pot and return meat and onions to crock pot.
- Stir together barbecue sauce and jam until blended.
- Pour over ribs, stirring lightly to coat.
- Cook on high for 30 minutes or until sauce has thickened and ribs are glazed.