Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is an easy recipe that I found. I used chicken breasts and they came out so tender. The barbecue sauce is just delicious. I used Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce, but I am sure any kind would do.
- 4 -6 pieces chicken (I use boneless breasts)
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mesquite powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Mix barbecue sauce with all ingredients listed under it.
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Pour sauce over all.
- Cook slowly on low in crock pot about 4-6 hours.