Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
We modified Audrey M's Crock Pot Barbecue Chicken. When serving, the tomatoes would be your starchy vegetable
- 4 lbs frozen boneless chicken breasts
- diced tomato
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- Put the frozen chicken in crock pot.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Serve with brown rice or shred and serve on a whole wheat bun.