Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I received this recipe from a coworker years ago. Even my son who's very picky loves it. So easy to make too!
- 3 -4 lbs rump roast
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 5 ounces sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄2 small green pepper, chopped
- Add everything to crock pot.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Shred beef and return to crock pot.
- Serve on buns.
My kids did NOT like! I found it too sweet, but they're the testers in the house. They decide whether something gets made again or not!