Recipe by Miss Annie
A nice dessert for your trusty crock pot! I found this recipe on the internet.
Top Review by trick
My company has just left and I couldn't believe how much they enjoyed this wonderful, quick dessert....I put the bananas in just a few minutes before serving...just enough to get hot but not mushy....I also put in chopped walnuts.....it was sooooo good....of course, not too low in calories but a marvelous treat...in fact my company mentiomnd that it was the best Banana Foster they had ever had...Thanks for posting.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 6 fresh bananas, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup rum
- vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in slow cooker by turning cooker on Low.
- It will take about 10 minutes.
- Mix in brown sugar when margarine or butter is melted.
- Gently stir in fresh bananas and rum.
- Cook on Low for 1 hour.
- Spoon banana mixture over vanilla ice cream and serve.