1/4 Photos of Crock Pot Bananas Foster
1 hr 10 mins
Miss Annie's Note:
A nice dessert for your trusty crock pot! I found this recipe on the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine in slow cooker by turning cooker on Low.
- 2It will take about 10 minutes.
- 3Mix in brown sugar when margarine or butter is melted.
- 4Gently stir in fresh bananas and rum.
- 5Cook on Low for 1 hour.
- 6Spoon banana mixture over vanilla ice cream and serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Bananas Foster
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.8
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 138.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g