5 hrs 15 mins
I love crock pot cooking and I was so intrigued by this recipe, especially if you don't want to heat up the kitchen. I haven't tried it but, let me know what you think. Crock pot Banana Bread Recipe from: The Best of Electric Crockery Cooking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 2With electric beater on low, fluff shortening in a small bowl, until soft and creamy.
- 3Add sugar gradually.
- 4Beat in eggs in a slow stream.
- 5With a fork, beat in 1/3 of the flour mixture, 1/2 the bananas another 1/3 of the flour mixture, the rest of the bananas then the last of the flour mixture.
- 6Fold in walnuts.
- 7Turn into a greased and floured baking unit or a 2 1/2 quart mold and cover.
- 8Place on a rack in crock pot.
- 9Cover crock pot, but prop the lid open with a toothpick or a twist of foil to let the excess steam escape.
- 10Cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
- 11Cool on a rack for 10 minutes.
- 12Serve Warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (816 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2646.5
- Calories from Fat 1069
- Total Fat 118.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 2354.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 362.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.6 g
- Sugars 163.1 g
- Protein 46.5 g