Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is something to throw together and let cook while you go to something else. I hope you enjoy this as much as my family and I do.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Italian salad dressing mix
- Put chicken in bottom of crock pot.
- Mix all other ingredients together, and then pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
This recipe was very simple and had a good flavor. Next time I will thicken the sauce before serving, otherwise it was really good.