Recipe by marcuskbradford_12844838
I have been loving using my crock pot this week, so i'm not slaving over a hot stove in the heat. Here is an awesome yummy recipe fantstic with brown rice, or baked sweet potatoes. (or anything really! lol) Remember to share to save recipe on your wall!
Top Review by shoppinggals2
Oh my goodness! This has to be the most tasty way to cook chicken thighs, and they just fall off the bone. My 4 teens and their respective others loved this. We rate new recipes by "YES cook this again" and "No go ahead and pass". This was "YES" in all caps! Thank you so much. I will look for more of yours.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs or 8 chicken breasts or 24 ounces boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 dash chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first five dry spices in a small bowl and spread over chicken on both sides. Set aside. Pour olive oil and garlic on the bottom of the crock pot. Place chicken on top. Pour balsamic vinegar over the chicken. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Sprinkle with fresh parsley on top to serve.