Yummy crockpot beans
Make and share this Crock Pot Baked Beans Bananza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked slightly
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1 onion, diced
- Put all in crock pot and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high 2-3 hours.
Have been making this for years as "Calico Beans" and you can do it in the oven too. About 45 min. at 350. Yes, drain the beans.
What a fantastic baked bean recipe. My family is used to pork and beans but we all liked the different kinds of beans mixed together. A yummy blend of flavors in the sauce. Super easy to make and saves your oven for cooking other things. I am going to make this again for Super Bowl Sunday along with BBQ brisket. Thanks Diggy.