Yummy crockpot beans
Make and share this Crock Pot Baked Beans Bananza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked slightly
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1 onion, diced
- Put all in crock pot and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high 2-3 hours.