Recipe by nad smith
This recipe came from a friend of mine MBS, it's been my favorite ever since.
Top Review by spicy-chef
Thought I'd try these out for my wifes b-day party. We had a great BBQ and these beans made the hit list. Next time I may add a bit less of the meat ingredients, it seems a little bit like a chili. It could probably use more onion. I loved it anyway, the flavor of the sauce it to die for. I'll be making this again for sure!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 lb sweet bulk sausage
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 (54 ounce) cansbush baked beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bell seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 20 slices pepperoni (optional)