Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe came from a friend of mine MBS, it's been my favorite ever since.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 lb sweet bulk sausage
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 (54 ounce) cansbush baked beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bell seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 20 slices pepperoni (optional)
- Brown hamburger, sausage & onion in frying pan and add to a large crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients & stir well.
- Cook in crock pot for 4 hrs on high, stirring occasionally.
- OPTIONAL - Add pepperoni slices.
Thought I'd try these out for my wifes b-day party. We had a great BBQ and these beans made the hit list. Next time I may add a bit less of the meat ingredients, it seems a little bit like a chili. It could probably use more onion. I loved it anyway, the flavor of the sauce it to die for. I'll be making this again for sure!
My whole Family just loved this recipe. It is the best we've had.
Great beans, thank you. Easy to make and very tasty. Will be making again soon.