Recipe by Jules211
This is a yummy and easy dish for a crowd. Something different. I found it on one of those "other" sites many moons ago. I usually add more bacon, hey, why not right??
- 5 -6 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- In small-size slow-cooker stoneware, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, horseradish, green onion, garlic, cheddar, pepper and bacon bits.
- Stir well. Cover, cook 1 hour on high setting, stir, cover and cook on high 30 minutes.
- Serve or hold on low setting.
- Use as a dip or try it over baked potatoes.