Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is one of our favorite crock pot side dishes.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans asparagus
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely crushed saltine
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Place drained asparagus in lightly buttered crock pot.
- Combine soup and cheese.
- Top asparagus with soup mixture, then the cracker crumbs.
- Dot with butter.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
I kinda tweaked this recipe a bit and used fresh steamed asparagus. Also I was going to make this in the crockpot, but I only have to cook for two tonight so I scaled this down to two and made this is the oven and baked at 350 F for like 20 minutes until it was bubbly and hot. This was very tasty and I bet it would taste great in the crockpot too!