Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Got this recipe from "Best-loved Slow Cooker Recipes".
Make and share this Crock Pot Asparagus Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesfrozen asparagus spears, thawed
- 2 cups crushed saltine crackers
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cubed process American cheese
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 egg
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients;stir well.
- Pour into lightly greased crock pot.
- Cover and cook on High 3 - 3 1/2 hours. After cooking, dish may be held on Low up to 2 hours before serving.