Crock Pot Asian Inspired Turkey and Noodles
- Place turkey, bell pepper, 1 cup broth, soy sauce, garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3 hours.
- Mix cornstarch with remaining 1/4 cup of broth in small bowl until smooth.
- Turn slow cooker to HIGH.
- Stir in green onions, peanut butter, and cornstarch mixture.
- Cover and cook 30 minutes on high or until sauce is thickened and turkey is no longer pink in center and stir well.
- Serve over noodles and sprinkle with chopped nuts and cilantro.